Please read this return policy carefully.
There are 2 types of products offered on this site:
- affiliate products - we do the marketing for the products you purchase. We don't have anything to do with returns or product defects when we recommend a products for another site (i.e. Amazon). It's a simple referral and product purchases are governed by their policies.
- ecommerce products - we do sell a number of products on this site. The policies below pertain to those purchases.
Some items may not be returned. If you are curious about an item, feel free to contact us before making the purchase.
Food Items - Except for replacement for any damaged delivery, we can not accept returns on food. We recommend sampling a food item before purchasing if you are not certain.
At Emergency Prep Gear we love our customers! We appreciate your business and value your time and money. We have satisfied customers all over the country and we want you to be completely satisfied as well. Because we value our customers and want you to be satisfied, we make it easy for you to return any order for any reason. Upon receiving your order, be sure to inspect all products for any damage or discrepancies. If you are for any reason not satisfied with your order, simply follow the steps below to return your product and receive a refund or replacement item.
This is our Return Policy:
- Damaged or Defective Items: Items that are damaged or defective may be returned within 30-days of the original ship date and will be fully refunded or replaced absolutely free of charge.
- Refused Orders: Orders that are refused or are undeliverable will be refunded in full less the shipping costs to and from the original shipping address.
- Other Reasons: If within 30 days of your order, you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact our customer service representatives and we will do our best to fix the problem and make it right.
Follow these steps to return an order:
- Before returning any items, contact customer service to get a Return Authorization Number. Every order that is returned to us or refused by the customer must have a Return Authorization Number to be accepted and processed.
- For an item to be returned, it must be in the original packaging and in new condition so the product can be restocked. Items not in that condition cannot be returned.
- Ship the items back to us via FedEx, UPS or U.S. Mail. If the item is damaged or defective we cover the costs of returning the items to us and have FedEx pick up the items from your house if you choose. If the order is returned for any other reason, the customer is responsible to pay the shipping costs.
- After receiving the items, we will then either issue a refund via either credit card, check, or store credit for the full amount less any applicable shipping charges or we will send a replacement item.